By-law Enforcement

Big news feed

Draft Zoning Map Schedules

To view, click here.  Select File No. Z-91-16.66.

REMINDER - Seasonal Curbside Collection

Go to Departments > Public Works > Waste for more information on seasonal collection

Curbside Collection Holiday Schedule

Go to News, then choose Public Notices

Official Plan Review and Zoning By-law Update

For the latest information, go to News then scroll to OP and ZB.

Landfill Site Hours

For updated Waste Disposal Site hours, go to Departments, Public Works then Waste. 

Draft Environmental Hazard Maps!

...are now available.  Go to News, then OP Update and new Zoning By-law.   

Lifetime Dog Tags now for sale

Go to News, then Public Notices, for full details.

Curbside Waste and Recyling Collection

Click here for full details. 

Just Offered...

3.1 acre building lots on Lindsay Road 40.  Go to News then select Public Notices and scroll down.

Waterfront Lots For Sale Greenough Harbour.  Go to News, then Public Notices for details. 

Planning Services in NBP

Click here to view the updated announcement. 

Planning to book the Lion's Head Rotary Hall?

Go to News, then Public Notices for complete details.


Carol Hopkins, By-law Enforcement Officer
(519) 793-3522, X235
(Monday and Thursday only - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
The By-law Enforcement Officer is responsible for enforcement of all Municipal by-laws, including, but not limited to the following:

- parking
- property standards
- canine control
- noise

NOTE:  Outside of normal office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), the Bruce Peninsula Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police will enforce the provisions of the Noise By-law based upon officer availability as it relates to more urgent calls for service and the determined severity of the complaint.  There will be no guarantee that the OPP will respond to any complaint made to them under the Municipal Noise By-law No. 2013-08.  Any after hours complaints to the OPP with respect the Noise By-law will be communicated to the Municipality.  If you have a complaint regarding a violation of the Noise By-law and it is outside of the normal Municipal business hours, please contact the OPP by calling 1-888-310-1122. 

- trailers on properties
- zoning infractions
- illegal camping
- setting off fireworks






Road Conditions

Site Map | Contact Us

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2012 iCompass Technologies Inc.
  • None (show NBP logo)